Liberal Democrat GLA Candidate for Ealing & Hillingdon
Vote for FRANCESCO FRUZZA on the YELLOW BALLOT PAPER on 5th May
Lifelong Ealing resident, Francesco Fruzza, has been an active campaigner in Ealing for over 20 years and, as a member of HealthWatch, is passionate about saving services at Ealing Hospital. Francesco has over 33 years of experience working in engineering and IT for British Airways, and now works at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Francesco along with Lib Dem Mayoral Candidate Caroline Pidgeon, will also campaign on issues such as introducing half price tube fares before 07:30, tackling London's air pollution, particularly around Heathrow, and prioritising the building of truly affordable homes across London.
"One of the perceived failings in the political process in the past has been a failure to listen and understand the various needs of the different sections of the community, I will listen and believe I can change that perception for the better.
I am grateful to be offered the opportunity to serve the whole diverse community in Ealing & Hillingdon and, if successful, I will ensure that all the elements which make my community strong will be supported and championed. I will seize the opportunity to continue to expand my knowledge and better understand the needs and aspirations of the whole community in my area.
The Lib Dems will offer consistency and unity of purpose, While the Tories are fighting over Europe and Labour is unsure on its own leadership and clashing over Trident, London needs a party which is clear and focused on the major issues."
My Top 5 Priorities
- Housing: London needs more housing of all tenures as a matter of urgency
- Transport: I support half price fares on Underground, Overground and TFL Rail Services for people travelling by 7.30am.
- Improve recycling especially household recycling; we must make it easy for people to play their part.
- Ensure the voice of Ealing and Hillingdon residents is listened to when it come to the many NHS changes being proposed for West London.
- Keep the heart in our high streets and support local businesses.
If you have any questions for me, just get in touch.